Monday, February 10, 2014

Currently Loving: February 2014


Snowflake Jewels: We may as well embrace winter at this point! And how better than with snowflake inspired rings.

Necessary Scarves: Again, it's cold. This beauty is from H&M.

Leopard Accents: Leopard is becoming one of my favourite neutrals. I currently have my eye on this bag.

Moody Living Spaces: I love white spaces as much as the next gal, but isn't there something rich, moody and inviting about grey and black?

Sprinkles: Embrace your inner 9 year old.

Ilia Lipstick in Pink Cashmere: My go to shade of the moment. It offers the perfect pink/lilac pop and is all natural.

OLO Love Springs Eternal Serum: A few drops of this oil into my moisturizer and I am good to glow.

Everyday Jewelry: I can't get enough of this sparkly mix. Shark tooth necklace from Vale; Michael Kors Watch from Shopbop; gold bangle by Alex and Ani; Sparkly necklace from Forever 21.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Obsessed with those rings!

 
Pin It button on image hover