Thursday, March 20, 2014

Trend Sporting: Statement Earrings for Spring

I have a few weddings lined up this spring and summer and I am already thinking about what to wear. As a diehard necklace (and ring) fan, I am thinking of switching up my look and going for a pair of statement earrings with my hair pulled back. That's right, no necklace. Change is good.

Here are my favourite statement earrings from around the web. And don't think these beauties are solely for dressing up; they can just as easily be paired with a tee shirt and jeans for a laid back, California-cool look.


1. BaubleBar Isabella Drops 
2. Anthropologie Candied Earrings 
4. BaubleBar Tictac Drops 
5. Anthropologie Chibae Earrings 
6. BaubleBar Milky Galactic Drops 
7. BaubleBar Jade Diamond Drops 
8. J. Crew Seaport Stone Earrings 
9. J. Crew Spiked Drop Earrings 
10. BaubleBar Pink Lady Tortoise 
11. J. Crew Crystal Symmetry Earrings 
12. J. Crew Tiny Flowers Earrings

1 comment:

Flannery said...

Hi Ashleigh! I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it! I'm also just a tad bit obsessed with jewelry, so we've got a lot in common!

Cheers!
Flannery
www.thefashiontweaker.com

 
Pin It button on image hover