Friday, May 2, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Guide

This year I'll be celebrating my very first Mother's Day! I can't wait to celebrate being the momma of my precious, loving, funny little girl. For me it's not about a gift. Really. My ideal Mother's Day would be spending the day with my little family and maybe getting a little down time or pampering along the way ;) And as for gifts? Here are a few fail-safe gifts that any Mom would enjoy.



1. Sparkle Talon Cuff, Campbell Give your Mom a little arm candy. She'll think of you every time she looks at her new sparkle.

2. Prosperity Candles (use code 'happymom' for 20% site until May 11) Candles for a good cause! Something Mom would be proud of.

3. Tory Burch perfume, Sephora The scent of a sophisticated woman. 

4. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Pamper Mom with an indulgent moisturizer/primer/miracle cream. 

5. iPad Mini case, bright (Kate Spade) or Classic (Trask) Outfit her iPad with either of these stylish options.

6. Pendant Necklace, J. Crew You can't fail with a JCrew sparkler.

7. Sentimental Coffee Mugs Chapters Indigo here and here Tell her how you really feel...with coffee.

8. Mommy necklace, Jennifer Meyer The nameplate says it all...

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover