Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Get the Look: Layered Rings + a Little Heart


I can't get enough of dainty layered rings. Everytime I come across a sweet stack, like the one above, I can't help but to "Pin" it and then dream about recreating it. I've gone ahead and done the leg work for those of you who are interested in getting this look. How sweet is the tiny heart necklace tucked into this ring heavy photo?

1. Forever 21 Rhinestone Bow Ring
2. Zoe Chicco Bar Ring
3. Catbird Threadbare Ring
4. Verameat Bunny Love Ring
5. Gabriela Artigas Infinite Tusk Ring
6. Blanca Monros Gomez Black Diamond Seed Ring
7. Ginette_NY Circle Ring
8. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Mini 1/2" Heart Necklace with Diamond

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree that I can't get enough of dainty rings. I love layering them together. You have some great choices here!
xo Dina
Sweetest Somethings

 
Pin It button on image hover