Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Currently Loving: April 2014

Spring is here! It's time to brighten up your soles, redecorate your favourite room, and lighten up on the jewelry. Here are my favourites to help you with a fresh start this month.

1. We're finishing our basement which means lots of fun furniture and decor shopping. Currently have my eye on this this geomtric pillow cover and this moody cactus print from the Aestate (#8).

2. Affordable stacking rings. These brass beauties from LA Kaiser and comfortable and dainty. I am loving the squared corners for something new and different.

3. Feed Your Ends: This leave in conditioner leaves my hair so soft and detangled and yet light and bouncy. It contains essential oils (and vitamins and minerals) but doesn't seem to weigh hair down. For my dry, unruly hair, it's truly a miracle worker.

4. Frame Denim: These dark ripped jeans may seem like an odd choice for spring, but I think black always works. Pair with a white tee or a bright sleeveless blouse for a decidedly cool look.

5. Bright flats. Yes, flats! Can we wear flats now? Snow, are you going to finish melting soon? Loving these ones from Belle by Sigerson Morrison.  I snagged mine on Gilt but you can also find on Shopbop.

6. The perfect baby shower gift? Handmade, natural, and oh so cute.

7. See description #1 :)

8. I am a sucker for unique jewelry storage. I am always looking for clever and visually appealing ways to store my trinkets and this brass elephant box from Jonathan Adler cover both bases.

1 comment:

sydney said...

Love the ripped jeans and bangles!

 
Pin It button on image hover