Thursday, May 29, 2014

Travel Essentials

We're getting set for a little trip to Paris and it got me thinking about travel neccessities. We're flying with a soon-to-be one year making the need for planning and a very precise packing list quite high. Here are a few travel essentials off of my current Paris trip list.



1. Herschel Duffle Bag. The perfect carry on - loads of room and a stylish print (another fun print here.)

2. An iPad or tablet. Bring your music & apps with you and stay connected en route. Loving this Kate Spade iPad case.

3. Headphones. Block out 3B in style.

4. Jewelry. I like to bring a) stacking rings, b) a few dainty necklaces for layering, and c) a fun statement piece.

5. A travel journal. Jot down your memories in this Rifle Paper Co. journal so you'll never forget them. I also recommend taking notes ahead of time so you don't miss out on any key landmarks, must-try restaurants, and boutiques (write down those addresses!).

6. Ray-Ban New Wayfarers. I love this update on the original. Every holiday needs a good set of sunglasses.

7. Snacks. Snacks for me. Snacks for the baby. Neither of us do well going hungry.

8. A good read. This one and this one are high on my list.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your suggestions. The dainty necklaces are one of my favorites!

www.highheelsandtutus.com

budgetbrunettes said...

Great picks! The travel journal is a great idea.

http://www.budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Love the rosegold and white headphones Jolie!! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, please tell me your opinions on my newest OOTD post featuring a BALENCIAGA RUNWAY MESSENGER BAG and alexander wang cargo dress with weirdly chic pony hair loafer slingbacks, it's the first time I'm sporting a 'dress' that's still quite tomboy, big step for my blog! I hope you're humbly provoked! <3 #DontShootTheMessenger #GetIt?

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/05/dont-shoot-messenger-bag.html

 
Pin It button on image hover