Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gift Guide: Accessories for the Momma-To-Be

Mother's Day is just a few weeks away! Do you have a present for Mom yet? My true Mother's Day gift guide will be coming up soon, but I thought I'd start off with a guide for those who aren't quite yet Mommas yet, but have a lot of prep to do.  

Here's what would be on my wishlist!



1. Rebecca Minkoff, Knocked Up Baby Bag (here + here)
2. Alphabet coin bracelet, Gorjana
4. Polkadot journal or Aztec journal, Chapters Indigo
5. Alphabet coin necklace, Gorjana
6. Faux Moose Head w light pink antlers, White Faux Taxidermy - Etsy
7. Bebe Au Lait Hooter Hider
8. Sunglasses, Marc by Marc Jacobs
9. Gold Table Top Rhino, White Faux Taxidermy - Etsy
10. Oh My Deer print, SS Print Shop and Mother's Love print, Kelli Murray Art - Etsy
11. Baby Blanket, YarningMade - Etsy
12. Heart of Aries Ring, Samantha Wills
13. Hair ties, Kitsch

Want more Jolie Jouel and jewelry news? 
Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin' | Instagram | and Twitter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving this gift guide!

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

penfoldjewellersblog said...

I really treasure your piece of work, Great post.
Jewellery Designer

 
Pin It button on image hover