Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Favourites

Autumn is my favourite season, which makes this post my favourite of the favourites! Here are my favourite things from the 2013 fall season.



Rings
I love layering and stacking my rings. I am completely head over heals with black stones at the moment and love how my two Jennie Kwon rings go so well together. One is onyx, the other, black diamonds.

Purple nail polish
This nail polish didn't chip for the better of a week. That never happens for me. Between insane amounts of typing and caring for a 5 month old, this is a feat unto itself. I also love that this is a true purple, swaying from the typical dark burgundy-near-black hue that permeates the season. Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Trouble Maker.

The Walking Dead

This cleanser feels rich, moisturizing, and totally indulgent. My skin loves it.  Did I mention it's an exfoliating oil? The perfect one-two punch for cooler temps.

Pumpkin muffins
In the past two months, I have made these muffins more times than I care to admit.  I adapted this Kraft pumpkin loaf recipe for muffins. I left out the cream cheese and added chocolate chips. Heaven.

Succulents


Sweater dresses
I am loving this sweater dress from Tart Collections for fall. It's so easy to throw on and instantly looks polished and thought-out. Not to mention, the two tone side panels are totally slimming.



3 comments:

Garcy said...

Love this! And that sweater dress is so chic! Thanks for the mention!

Anonymous said...

Great inspiration! Love your dress. xt

Jennie said...

<3 you rock those rings, mama

 
Pin It button on image hover