Friday, January 27, 2012

Jewelry Review: Mr. Kate Twig Cuff

I've had my Mr. Kate Twig Cuff for almost one year.  Let me tell you about this beloved bangle of mine.

This bracelet wraps snugly around any wrist, because it's soft enough to open and then squeeze tight.  The bracelet itself is brass and then plated in a precious metal.  I have the white gold as most of my jewelry is silver.  Although, that is changing because I am loving yellow and rose gold as well.  So many choices.  As luck would have it, the twig cuff comes in black, yellow, white or rose gold...so you have options! Or if you really fall in love with this item, you can buy multiple colors and wear them together. Such a cool look.


One size fits all, sold individually for $112 each.

If that didn't get your attention, maybe this will. Check out the effortlessly gorgeous Jessica Alba wearing the Twig Cuff in yellow gold. This one might be next on my list!
pc: Jessica Alba, tfs; all others, mrkate.com


No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover