Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spotted & Sourced: Rachel Bilson's Blue Necklace


I was watching Hart of Dixie of Monday night (I know, I know, guilty pleasure!) and couldn't help but notice Rachel Bilson's (aka Dr. Hart) eye-catching blue necklace.  I knew had seen it somewhere before so it took me all of five minutes to check my favorite designers and hunt it down.

I have been a long time fan of New York based Gemma Redux.  Gemma Redux started out with a heavy focus on mixed metals and tangled chains.  A look I can't help but love. Her newer collection has stretched to include more stones, color, and geometric shapes.  The perfect example is the Krisztina Necklace, worn here by Rachel Bilson, made with rectangular blue lapis stones and 18K gold plate spikes.  

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover