Friday, November 9, 2012

Line Lust: Jessica Seaton

When I first saw these photos (here) I was instantly taken by the whimsy and edginess of the jewelry.  These designs are from Los Angeles based designer Jessica Seaton.  She creates her jewelry by hand hand sculpting wax and casting it using the ancient method of lost wax. Apparently her fingers are stained from working with metals, staining wood, and dying fabrics.  So cool.  Her celebrity fans include Blake Lively, Mira Sorvino, Michelle Rodriguez and Hanneli Mustaparta. And I think she's about to gain a few more fans.

4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

seriously beyond fabulous! Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'm giving away a $375.00 handbag as a giant thank you. I'd love if you'd enter. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

JanandJill.com said...

I definitely see why you were taken by these immediately and I love the paint mixed with all the gold jewelry. Great post, following you on twitter too

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Anonymous said...

Loving this inspiration!

ImportKt said...

Wow she seems like an interesting person to know... her work definitely makes me turn my head and look again! Bold but not overwhelming. Great find!

 
Pin It button on image hover