Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gift Guide: Your Trendy Friend or Sister

It's hard to believe Christmas is less than one month away! I love the month leading up to Christmas maybe even more than Christmas itself. I can't get enough Christmas carols, baking, decorating, and scheming up the perfect gift for everyone on my list. Today we'll start with the "easy" to buy for people on your list - your best friends or sisters! Why are they easy? Well, because they're the most like you! If you like it, want it, and have it on your list, chances are it's on theirs as well.  Here is my list for your trendy friends, at all price points. Enjoy!

Jennifer Zeuner, Mini Eye & Hamsa Necklace / Anthropologie, Orbiting Rivets Cuff / Lauren Elan, Nova Necklace / Forever 21, Bow Ring / Catbird, Hammered First Knuckle Ring Silver / Giles & Brother, Hook Cuff /  Michael Kors, Slim Runway Watch / Anthropologie, Braided Bracelet / Anthropologie, DIY Friendship Bracelet Kit /  Gabriela Artigas x Sincerely Jules, Mila Necklace &/or Headband

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Great gift guide! I'm going to post it on my Facebook page today. You have such a great eye. I wish I was the trendy sister/friend that was receiving all these goodies ;)

http://www.facebook.com/AccessoryBandit

Jolie Jouel said...

Thank you, Nicole! Posting to your FB sounds great. I wish I was on the receiving end of this list too! xx

Ashleigh,
Jolie Jouel

Nicole said...

Just posted it to my FB page ;) Are you on FB? BTW, is joliejouel@gmail.com the best place to reach you? I sent you an email and just wanted to make sure you received it.

http://www.facebook.com/AccessoryBandit

xo,
Nicole

Tesa said...

great post!

 
Pin It button on image hover