Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This or That? Friendship Jewelry Edition

Remember back in grade school when you'd trade broken half-heart necklaces from Claire's with your best friend? It was like getting engaged, for the younger set. There was something more special about your half a heart pendant than all of your other trinkets. It had meaning.

It's still a sweet sentiment to employ if you have a cherished friend who is also a jewelry lover. Friendship jewelry might even make for a sweet Christmas gift!

Tell me, do you prefer the traditional friendship necklace or are you more into the idea friendship bracelets or rings? Vote in the comments below!

// Friendship Necklace: Fallon Jewelry, Shopbop //
// Friendship Bracelet: Alex and Ani //
// Friendship Ring: Jordan Askill, Liberty London //

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful and unique pieces, I love it. Please visit my blog to check my last post with the pictures of my wedding dress, I'm following you now, please follow back if you like xoxo

www.kameliaandpearls.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover