Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trend Spotting: The Bunny

One of my most beloved animals is popping (or hopping?!) up jewelry design! I for one love this little symbol. They bunny is sweet, cautious, and down-right cute. Why not wear your little friend on your finger, sport a bunny pendant on a necklace, or get a pair for your ears? The first bunny piece I fell for was the Digby & Iona Big Bunny Ring from Catbird. This little fella is still on my wishlist. Take a look at other sweet bunny options below!
1. Verameat, Ba Ba Bunny
2. Verameat, Bunny Love
3. Astley Clarke, Dot Bunny Bracelet 
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Bunny Studs
5. Catbird, Big Bunny Ring
6. Astley Clarke, Dot Bunny Studs
7. Colette, ELLE JAPON x HILLIER x COLETTE necklace
8. BCBG, Bunny Ring
9. Verameat, Two Headed Bunny Love

Also, I am happy to announce the winner of the Verve necklace giveaway! Briana Baisden, you've won the swoop necklace in gold! Yippeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Amy Breckenridge said...

ooo the dot bunny studs are my favorite!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

Marta said...

Cool! But I prefer www.breivory.com to buy moustache thing. It's cheaper jeje

 
Pin It button on image hover