Friday, May 10, 2013

DIY Friday: Great Gatsby Inspired Bracelet


I whipped up this retro little number after re-reading my Great Gatsby jewelry post.  I ordered a bunch of these pretty little rhinestone connectors and couldn't wait to start putting them to use. I decided to use the pink and gold gems with a double strand of gold chain on each side. To complete the Gatsby look, I added a gold chain tassel in the middle of the bracelet. The result is a fun, feminine, and totally flapper appropriate bracelet. Now if only we could still have parties like Gatsby's...


blazer c/o Tart Collections

I can't wait to see this story come to life on the big screen and will definitely wear my Gatsby bracelet to the movie. Will you be checking out The Great Gatsby?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love your blazer! too cute!

love from San Francisco,Britt+Whit

Unknown said...

Lovely DIY! The bracelet came out beautiful.

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

Christina Perraki said...

Hello Jolie!
This is beautiful. I 'm in the mood to go make a Gatsby style piece of jewelry right away.... Maybe i 'll show it in a future post of FauxBilicioius!

Anonymous said...

Love your Gatsbyesque bracelet! Very Art Deco, yet dainty.

Next Exit Heavy Haulers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Pin It button on image hover