Thursday, May 16, 2013

Like a Mermaid

I may have a slight obsession with mermaids. When I was a little girl I would go to sleep with my legs in mermaid fin position and pray that I would wake up transformed, into a real mermaid. I still sing "Part of Your World" and swim around like The Little Mermaid in the lake at our cottage. I've come to accept that I will never be half woman, half fish, and that this is probably for the best...but I am still drawn to all things mermaid, scaly, and iridescent. Here are my mermaid-esque accessory picks!


1. Bib Necklace, DANNIJO
2. Scaly Makeup bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs
3. Gold eyeshadow, Sephora (Kitten by Stila)
4. Tie Dye Scarf, Free People
5. Greeting from Malibu, Frieda & Nellie
6. Aja, Lauren Elan 
7. Aqua eyeliner, Sephora (Makeup Forever)
8. Watercolor Watch, Nixon
9. Dress, Rebecca Taylor
10. Silk Scarf, FarFetch 
11. Cuff, Alexis Bittar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun post, very creative.

www.FripperyVintage.com

 
Pin It button on image hover