Friday, April 13, 2012

Do or Don't: Toe Rings


Before we get started I need to share how many hideous feet pictures I had to comb through for this post. If you're bored or want to feel better about your feet, google toe rings.

Toe rings can be sexy, fun, unexpected...or they can be creepy, always seemingly on the wrong feet, and out of date.  This one is truly a head scratcher...how come toe rings can sometimes look so cool and at other times be vomit inducing?

The good: Jennifer Anisont's faithful and tasteful toe ring.
The bad: icky toes, poor taste, and tatoos.
WARNING! Sensitive feet people, look away.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Where do you stand? Toe rings. Do or don't?

10 comments:

l said...

I dont like toe rings :( idk

Anonymous said...

The bottom left of the "Don't" collage: that foot should be cut off and buried. No toe ring in the world can make that foot look good...

Clara Turbay said...

Pure style!

Anonymous said...

You have to have nice feet, otherwise...just don't.

Anonymous said...

Toe rings - not so sure...

Aleksandra Bogusławska said...

I used to love those kitschy rings when I was a teen, so embarrassing... But those small rings Jennifer's wearing are kinda sexy!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Une Dandizette

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I've always liked the look...I just don't know if I like my toes enough. Ha!

Anonymous said...

I have two toe rings that I haven't taken off in about 10 years. Sounds gross but I love 'em.

Lady G said...

Toe rings...no bueno!!

Tiffany aka Lady G
www.ladygscloset.com

Lady QoS said...

Jewelry and charms are quite an eye candy and for some people they are just good (or not so good) looking accessories. But then again for some people they have a symbolic meaning. For instance, take the wedding ring.

In a particular swinger`s subcommunity toe rings are associated with a sexual preference for black people, in particular black men. So one shall be aware that a choice of style is most often also a choice of sending out signals to those aware of the meanings.

 
Pin It button on image hover