Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trend Spotting: Pastel Jewelry


There is no doubt in my mind that neon is the shade du jour. But I think that a close runner up this season would have to be pastel shades. Pastel nails, pastel colored jeans, and pretty pastel blazers are all finding a place in the chicest closets this season.  But perhaps most successfully, pastels are showing up in jewelry for Spring.

If you're looking to wear the pastel trend this spring and summer, take a look at this styling board for ideas.

First image c/o Atlantic-Pacific.

4 comments:

Bella said...

Call me crazy, but I actually prefer pastels to neon. They're so much softer and easier to wear, IMHO.

Bella xo

Unknown said...

just stumbled across your blog, i love love love your heading. i also need that spiked friendship bracelet asap!!

Oh - Fancy That.

Nnenna said...

Those pastel zig zag rings are so much fun- I love them! :)

avenue in wonderland said...

Very much adore the zig zag rings; they remind me a lot of house of harlow same design but the pastel adds a youthfulness to it.

Love the blog

http://avenueinwonderland.blogspot.com.au/

 
Pin It button on image hover