Thursday, April 5, 2012

Line Lust: Mr. Kate's Days of Ore

This post needs few words. The pictures below will do all that talking that needs to be done.  But in a nutshell, Mr. Kate launched her new jewelry line, Days of Ore, this week and the pieces are fabulous. Inspired by the medieval, the mythical, and the metals of the Earth, her line is raw, natural, and beautiful, without being overly girly. Oh yes, there are pieces for the guys here too.
Enjoy! And let me know your favorite.
 *all photos from Mr. Kate!
My favorites...swoon...

4 comments:

Alice said...

Ohhh I love all of that! Might try to get my hands on one of those rings. So cute.

Sophie said...

I adore these - they are super cute!

http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

Melina said...

so gorgeous, love it
xx

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I've never heard of her before! I am in love...

 
Pin It button on image hover