Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Celebrity Jewelry Style: Gwyneth Paltrow

Known for her classic, minimalist style, Gwyneth Paltrow prefers clean lines, sleek silhouettes, and and understated accessories. Everyone's favorite girl crush, Gwyneth undoubtedly has a style that effortlessly cool. Gwyneth accents her outfits will jewelry that tends to blend in and enhance her outfit, rather than choosing spotlight-stealing statement pieces. Interested in emulating her jewelry look? Get some inspiration below!
pc: stylebistro
I love me some Gwynie. Time to find some cool chains and pretty earrings.

Have a celeb that you want to see featured in a jewelry style spotlight? Leave suggestions below!

3 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

always so stunning. fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest post and two page magazine spread. Eek. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I die for anything Gwyneth does, her style is amazing! Great blog, you have a new follower!

www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love her style evolutution. And that pink dress at the Oscars!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

 
Pin It button on image hover