Monday, October 15, 2012

Do or Don't: The Hand Bracelet

Salma Hayek has been making the talk show rounds for her new movie Here Comes the Boom. I saw her on Live with Kelly & Michael and Jimmy Fallon and both times she was wearing a very eye-catching hand bracelet. She claims that "all of the girls in Paris are wearing them" and she's probably right. She does live there and is married to the CEO of PRR, François-Henri Pinault.

What do you think? Is this new trend a 'do' or a 'don't'? Totally cool or probably uncomfortable?
pc: Daily Mail
Vote!

4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

I think she looks amazing. I love that orange dress on here! Such a complimentary color!

I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post!
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

ImportKt said...

feel like its definitely a lux symbol...not much I'd get done with that one my hand. But it looks sweet and for a night out I could see it taking a mediocre outfit to the next level!

rose said...

I dont really like it, I like jewelry to look stunning as well as be practicle and i think that I'd find it rather uncomfortable but I think that the idea is quite creative :) I love these do or dont posts :)

Rose x

Jennifer said...

I haven't seen that before but it's cool!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

 
Pin It button on image hover