Friday, August 16, 2013

Must Have Jewelry for Fall

I don't know about you, but Fall is my favourite season for fashion. I love the reintroduction of rich colours, snuggly knits, and leather boots. I also love switching up my jewelry, retiring my friendship bracelets and neon necklaces for more metallic and refined pieces. Here are my top jewelry must-haves for  Fall 2013. 

What are you looking most forward to wearing this Fall?


chain earrings (catbird)
evil eye jewelry (Jennifer Zeuner)
lariat necklaces (Ariel Gordon)
black stones (Jennie Kwon)
dainty necklaces (Vale Jewelry)


3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the black stones! Super chic and trendy.

Kate from Clear the Way

Jolie Jouel said...

Kate - black stones are so perfect for Fall. I can't resist!

Claire said...

I love the lariat necklace - I didn't know those necklaces had a different name. Thanks for sharing!

 
Pin It button on image hover