Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer Favorites


Here's a round-up of my summer favorites! I can hardly believe it's almost September and the summer is nearly over (hashtag "things white girls say"). I thought before we get too deep into Fall fashion I'd do a round-up of the products I've been loving over the summer months. Here are my faves in fashion, beauty, and around the home.



Fashion:
1. This American Eagle jean jacket is a great layering piece for throwing on during those cool August nights (or not so hot days).
2. Dolce Vita black sandals with gold bar - I wore these non-stop this summer. The gold detail is perfect sparkly little detail.
3. Jennie Kwon Onyx ring - I've posted about this ring so much I should be blue in the face. But it's my favorite so it deserves to be mentioned again!
4. Ariel Gordon Lariat necklace - This is at the top of my wishlist right now. 


Beauty:
5. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Hairdresser's Invisible Oil - This stuff tames even the most dry and frazzeled summer hair. It is my holy grail product du jour.
6. Nars The Muliple in Copacabana - This gives me a subtle summer glow, without going over the top. It highlights like a champ.
7. Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh La Lilac - The perfect sheer pop color for summer.
8. Try Nars Nepal eyeshadow for that "Blake Lively" beachy look.



Home:
9. Good Morning Beautiful Mug. What a way to start the day!
10. Gold heart - This gold heart is on my wishlist for baby girl's nursery. I think her doctor Daddy would approve.
11. Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender. I have used this hand blender nearly every morning this summer to make a breakfast smoothie. 
My current fave: 1 cup of milk, 1 heaped tbsp on peanutbutter, 1 banana, and 1 package of Starbucks instant via coffee.
12. Orange is the New Black - PTL for Netflix because summer TV is non-existent.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Great picks! That breakkie smoothie sounds really good!

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

Jolie Jouel said...

Paula, definitely try the smoothie - it's so addictive and delicious! xx

 
Pin It button on image hover