Monday, October 21, 2013

Do or Don't? Turquoise Jewelry for Fall

Sweater: Hudson's Bay // Jeans: Paige Denim // Shoes: Nine West // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff //

Turquoise is one of my favourite colours and stones. I love the way turquoise looks with a tan and pops against a plain white tee.  But what do you think about turquoise jewelry in the colder months - is it appropriate for fall and winter?

I thought I would give it a go and wore this very chunky turquoise necklace with a softer blue sweater and was surprised by how much I liked the bright colour for fall. I think if done right, you can wear your summer jewelry a few months longer by styling with chunky knits, moody hues, and steering clear of white.

necklace c/o fresh produce

But what do you think - would you wear turquoise, coral, or another 'summer' stone in the fall?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Do! Love that necklace.

Fash Boulevard said...

Absolutely! I always love finding ways to bring summer pieces into fall. Adore this! Fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Unknown said...

Really pretty color! Love the chunky necklace.
xo Dina
Sweetest Somethings 

 
Pin It button on image hover