Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Embracing Fall: Coats, Booties, and Moody Jewelry



Wearing: Zara Coat, Cake for Breakfast tee, Piperlime booties (similar), Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar), American Eagle sunglasses

Look at me posing like a personal style blogger by some graffiti downtown. This is harder (and more embarassing!) than it looks. Bloggers make it look so easy. Maybe it is easy for the effortless cool and beautiful. I kind of wanted to run and hide every time someone walked by.


I am loving this Zara jacket with faux leather sleeves for fall. And I couldn't be more excited to be wearing boots again! I finished off the look with a soft ampersand tee, dark jewelry, and some shades.

Fall Jewelry pictured above: Lauren Elan necklace, Jennie Kwon Onyx ring, 
Catbird Hammered First Knuckle Ring. 

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover