Monday, October 28, 2013

Spook-tacular Jewelry

With Hallowe'en just days away, I thought I'd round-up the some of the spookiest-yet-wearable jewelry. You know, just in case you want to forgo the pink wig and fishnet stockings for a more subtle take on dressing up for the holiday. You'll be the envy of all of those dripping in uncomfortable face paint in any of these spooky pieces.



1. ASOS cat ears ring
2. Hanging fangs necklace, Jennie Kwon 
3. ASOS spider earrings 
4. Vampire crown ring, Verameat
5. Diamond web ring, Jennie Kwon
6. Creepy hands bracelet, Verameat
7. Spider web cuff, FarFetch
8. Oxidized spider studs, Boticca 

1 comment:

maria at inredningsvis said...

What an AWESOME post:) your blog is one of my favs. and of course I follow.

Check out my new post….How to make your own Gallery wall:)

Have a great week pretty

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis – The Swedish home decor blog

 
Pin It button on image hover