Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This or That: Evil Eye Jewelry

I have been obsessed with evil eye jewelry since I did this post a few months ago. I am not superstitious in the least, but rather the evil eye is just aesthetically appealing to me. It's usually a dainty piece of jewelry, in either silver or gold, and sometimes includes accents of blue or red. All things that I love!

After searching around for the best of the best evil eye rings, I've narrowed it down to these two. Which one do you like better? The silver version from Catbird or the gold and blue version by Astley Clarke Biography. Let me know in the comments below!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

so precious!

http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

Lucca said...

Ohhhh I love them both so much! This is really a tough one.

alfredandvincent said...

They're both delicate and gorgeous but I think our customers would love the yellow-gold tone more than the antique-finish one. ^_^

Evil Eye Jewelry by AlfredAndVincent.com

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

Cute!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

love the dark one x

martha said...

both look amazing !

 
Pin It button on image hover