Thursday, July 19, 2012

This or That: Metal Ring Vs. Colored Ring

Macha jewelry recently released some new jewels and among them is the Yeats Ring. This ring is very unique - originally formed from a piece of rope and two forged nails. How cool! The question is not whether or you like it, the question is, which version would you choose if you were going to buy it? It comes in metal (brass and sterling silver) and five colored versions - tomato, lime, sea mist, forest, and antique white.
Let me know in the comments below which ring you would choose. If you're going for color, fill us in on your favorite shade. My pick? I am loving the tomato-red one!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I think the colored ones are really fun!

Amy Breckenridge said...

i like the sea mist color best!

xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com
please stop by and enter my giveaway!

Sal said...

These are fantastic! I personally am a fan of the metallic ones- basic metal :) xo Sal

Www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

Lacee Swan said...

these are so pretty, love the mint green one!

Audrey Leighton said...

Love them all but I have to say I like the gold, white, and silver!
xx

Be Frassy

Unknown said...

These are amazing! Love the mint one the best though :)

xoxo,
Rachel

Clara Turbay said...

I find on your blog basic ideas and well achieved.

 
Pin It button on image hover