Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Trend Spotting: Wishbones

Some people just need a little extra luck. Wearing jewelry as good luck charms has been around centuries - and it doesn't look like this idea is going anywhere! I've been seeing wishbones popping up all over the place.  Trust me, this collage could have been four times as big! My modest eight favorites, below:
1. J.Lingnau, Wishbone Necklace - silver
2. Jennifer Meyer, Tiny Wishbone Bracelet - Yellow Gold 
3. Belle Noel, Multi Wishbone Necklace
4. Belle Noel, Wishbone Stud Earrings
5. ASOS, Dogeared Gold Teeney Wishbone Necklace
6. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry, Mini Wishbone Necklace
7. Jennifer Meyer, Pave Diamond Wishbone Ring
8. Parc, Gold Mini Wishbone Necklace

Do you have a have a piece of jewelry that you wear for good luck?


5 comments:

Stylist Steph said...

I love wishbones as they remind me of my parents when I was a child! Great selection!

www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

the dreamer said...

I have a hot air balloon necklace that my sister bought me in Notting Hill that I wear when I need a pep up.

Sarah x
www.tellhershesdreaming.com

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted a wishbone necklace. Maybe I'll finally get one!

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I love wishbones! It is the symbol that my sister and I wear for each other. Fabulous picks!
xx
Here&Now

Elegantesque said...

He's hot and he makes stunning jewerly ! he's perfect haha

Kisses

Hannah



Elegantesque Blog

 
Pin It button on image hover