Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Colour Moment: Jet Black

I am having a jewelry love affair with black stones! I know summer is the time to lighten up, but there is something striking and unexpected about black that will always stand out, no matter the month.


1. Vita Fede, mini titan bracelet
2. Jennie Kwon, emerald cut onyx ring
3. blanca monros gomez, Black Diamond Small Dainty Necklace
5. Zoe Chicco, black pave v ring
6. Gemma Redux, mood bracelet
7. House of Harlow 1960, Seer's Necklace
8. B-Low The Belt, Bow bracelet
9. Jacquie Aiche, Anklet
10. House of Harlow 1960, Sunburst necklace
11. Gorjana, bloom necklace
12. Jennie Kwon, black diamond cuff ring
13. blanca monros gomez, Little Black Diamond Stud Earrings

2 comments:

FripperyVintage said...

Love jet black, I have a couple of great vintage jet pieces.


Paula said...

Ooh these pieces are fun, when I think of black stones, I remember my Dads cheesy 70's onyx ring.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

 
Pin It button on image hover