Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Line Lust: Jennie Kwon Designs

I recently featured a "Get the Look" and had no idea where the original image came from. I was thrilled to discover Jennie Kwon Designs (via an Of a Kind email) and find the designer of the jewelry I had been lusting over a few weeks ago. I am especially a fan of her cuff rings - one has been added to my mental wish list!


Jennie changed careers a few times before becoming a jewelry designer. From violinist to lawyer she became a designer when life intervened with the birth of her twins.  Their perfect innocence and beauty sparked a rebirth of creativity.  From there, Jennie Kwon Designs was born.

A native of Los Angeles, Jennie's designs reflect the art, beauty and vision she is surrounded by daily.  Each piece is thoughtfully designed to be graceful and wearable, yet add that unique accent to the every day and capture the effortlessly beautiful nature of her inspirations. Each of Jennie's pieces are meticulously made by hand in Los Angeles from the finest materials.

My favorite Jennie Kwon pieces below!



2 comments:

Jennie said...

thank you for the lovely post! <3

Kate said...

Wow, I love all of it! Thanks for the introduction.
Kate x

 
Pin It button on image hover