Friday, July 19, 2013

Trend Spotting: Bar Earrings

I am admittedly not an earrings girl, but these simple bar studs have me reconsidering my stance.  These are edgy enough while being the perfect basic studs for an earring amateur like me.  I've rounded up the best bar studs below in a huge price range, so there is something for everyone. Now, which ones will I choose? Let me know your favorite in the comments below!


1. Very Thin Bar Studs, Zoe Chicco
2. Spiked Bar Studs, Zoe Chicco
3. Equilibrium Studs, Jennie Kwon Designs
4. Curved Bar Stud (single), Jennie Kwon Designs
5. Bar Stud Earrings, Shashi 
6. Bar Earrings, Boticca
7. Adina Reyter Tiny Bar Stud Earring, Urban Outfitters
8. Pave Bar Stud Earrings, Max & Chloe
9. Jennifer Meyer Bar Studs, Ylang23
10. 18k Gold Bar Diamond Stud Earrings, Jennifer Meyer Jewelry 
11. Bar Stud Earrings, Kristen Elspeth
12. Bar Earrings Gold, GRACE + SCARPER
13. 14K Tiny PavĂ© Bar Earrings, Vale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have also been creating bar studs for years in all different sizes in sterling silver, rose gold and yellow gold.
:)
http://www.sarantos.com/bar-stud-jewelry.htm

 
Pin It button on image hover