Monday, July 15, 2013

'Cuffed


I spent the weekend in the water at our family cottage. It was hot, sunny, and all around the perfect summer weekend. 


This weekend I also tried out a new summer accessory - the anklet. Anklets are the perfect summer jewelry piece.  While ankles are hidden beneath pants and boots for much of the year, summer is the time for showing off those gams! Nothing draws attention down better than an anklet.

This cheeky, gold handcuffed anklet from Max and Chloe is a fun addition to my jewelry box.  I love the dainty chain and the cuff charms double as the clasp.

Get your own cuff charms at Max & Chloe and check out all of their fashion jewelry here.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Super cute! I'm too jealous of your summer weather... it
s freezing winter here :-(

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

Jolie Jouel said...

Booo to cold weather! You need a vacay and an anklet to remedy that ;) ~ ashleigh

FripperyVintage said...

Great photos, the weather looks perfect there!

Gena said...

I would love the go paddle boarding! It looks like such a fun water sport..
xo
Blush and Blossoms

 
Pin It button on image hover