Thursday, September 12, 2013

Celebrity Jewelry Style: Lucy Hale

Pretty Little Liars is my Guilty Little Pleasure. Can we talk about the season finale for a moment?! I don't want to spoil anything for those of you who are not yet caught up, BUT who they have us believing is 'A' when the episode ends is a little crazy/heartbreaking/shocking. I digress...

My favourite little liar is Aria played by Lucy Hale. She's the edgiest dresser of all of the girls and rocks some serious statement pieces. Let's take a look at Aria and Lucy's jewelry style below! (Hint: you're going to want to look for bold statement necklaces and edgy earrings.)


Get the look!


3 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

She always has the best accessories. Great post, love. If you get a moment, I have two new looks I'd love to hear your thoughts on. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Paula said...

I LOVE her - she had some awesome bling on her other show Privileged as well!

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/


a/r accessories and jewelry said...

your accessories is so great! i love your items its because all girls can wear this and look like a prettier woman.. :)

http://ar-ajewelry.weebly.com

 
Pin It button on image hover