Friday, September 27, 2013

DIY Friday: Dainty Lariat Necklace



It's not often that I get to blog on a Friday night, but my husband is out and the baby is asleep. I have the place to myself and a glass of wine in hand. I can almost hear the collective "ahhhh" over the internet.

I've been obsessed with lariat necklaces this season. I even added them as one of my five must haves for fall, here. Strangely enough, I haven't seen many in stores and I just haven't taken the jump online. Until I do, I decided to make my own lariat to wear.

I made this necklace so quickly this afternoon - in less than 5 minutes - that I didn't even stop to think about taking photos. So for now, here is the finished product. If you'd like a step by step how-to, let me know in the comments below and I'll update this post!


Now I really should head to bed. I have a 5 am wake-up time as we're headed to LA for the week! I can't wait. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for all of the California fun.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover