Thursday, September 19, 2013

Get the Look: Mixed Metal Momma

pc

One thing we know? Mixing metals is totally on trend for fall. Gone are the days of sticking to all gold or all silver or white gold with your jewelry. Something else that is on trend for fall? Mixing textures and weights. Pair your dainty bracelets with chunky rings and your thin bracelets with heavier bangles for a look that totally 'du jour.'


1. Rebecca Minkoff Calf Fur clutch
2. Mr. Kate Twig Cuff 
3. Tory Burch Bangle  
4. Jules Smith Boyfriend Bangle
5. Gabriela Artigas Ring 
6. Jacquie Aiche Hand Chain

5 comments:

Life's a shoe said...

love this! great post!

Kate | The Fancy Pants Report said...

Yes! I've been wanting a calfhair bag for so long! This post really makes me want to take the jump....

xx Kate | The Fancy Pants Report

Merritt said...

i love mixing metals in my jewelry - I always wear silver ring, but mix it up with gold bracelets!

The Style Scribe

Anonymous said...

I've always been a fan of mixing metals, I'm happy its trending now there will be a lot more pretty options in stores

x
Liz
Indulgera Blog

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

I love the way the mixed metals look. I have been wanting a delicate looking hand chain for a while and whenever I see posts like this it makes me want it even more! =)

xo,
nancy

 
Pin It button on image hover