Thursday, June 28, 2012

Do or Don't? Arm Bands

It's no secret that I am a fan of Catbird and all of the lovely designers whose jewelry they sell at their store.  I am on their site at least once a day scouring for new finds and mentally rearranging my wishlists.  Yesterday I saw this The Bearhead Factory Arm Band under their new items and it made me stop in my tracks. Are arm bands coming back? There was a time when they were ultra cool - made popular by people on opposite ends of the style spectrum like Sienna Miller and Pamela Anderson.  Wow, never thought I'd mention Pamela Anderson on this blog, but there you have it.

Tell me, so you think arm bands are a Do or a Don't? Are they rocker-chic or too tough/grunge to be cool?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I actually like this one...but I am on the fence in general.

Laura Bray said...

Love that fox ring! It's so thin and delicate, I'm on the hunt for one just like this

-Laura from Wrinkle In Time Vintage

tini-tani said...

Hello! You have a great blog! This post is a wonderful and exciting! Would you like to follow each other? If so, let me know!)))

 
Pin It button on image hover