Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This or That: Scarab Cuff vs. Scarab Bracelet

I am a big fan of Robyn Rhodes eponymous jewelry line. I am loving all of her Egyptian inspired pieces, especially the ones with scarabs! They're just so cool looking.

Robyn Rhodes has two bracelets with scarabs - one is a chunky bangle, Lorna, and one is a coiled bracelet, Neisha.  Which one do you like more? The bangle or the bracelet? Both have a gold finish and both are scarab heavy. Let me know in the comments below which one gets your vote!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

These are really pretty! I like the chunkiness of the cuff. If you're going to wear a scarab, you may as well go with the bigger statement!

La Maman Heureuse said...

While I love them both, I would also go for the cuff, it makes much more of a statement than the bangle and it even has this regal feel to me.

Bella said...

Loving them both too...but I think I am going for the coiled one!

Collections said...

I think I'd go for the cuff. I absolutely love the idea behind your blog. I'm jewelry obsessed so naturally I gravitate towards all of this.

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

micha said...

I would definately go with the coiled bracelet. I love the interesting shape and I think it still makes a bold statement.

 
Pin It button on image hover