Monday, June 18, 2012

Shop Spotlight: a-thread

I found a pin of a leather bow bracelet on my Pinterest and clicked through to find out more. What I found was an adorable shop named a-thread.

a-thread is run by super-sibling duo, Kevin and Jin.  They began a-thread with the vision of creating a fashion AND community minded business. Their motto is to “shop and effect” – which means you can look good, while doing good.  The few dollars a-thread donates from each sale add up to big dollars that changes lives. Five per cent of every sale will go straight to the charity of your choice. Currently, their charity partners include Children of the Night, LA Animal Services, Kiva, and Thirst Relief International. I love this idea! 

Here are my favorite picks from a-thread's site!


3 comments:

Jaime said...

Ohh I literally love everything! Those bib necklaces are great. xx

Anonymous said...

Love the leather bow "pin" you found!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

they are so pretty!



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

 
Pin It button on image hover