Thursday, June 14, 2012

Do or Don't: Beyond Dangly Earrings

Confession: Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure.  As I watched this week (as I do every week) I couldn't help but notice Ashley Benson's character, Hanna, foot-long chain earrings. These earrings dangled past the jaw line, past her chin, and kept going past her shoulders. Talk about statement earrings! I usually have bare lobes unless I am dressing up for a night out, so these really stood out to me. What do you think about this long chain "duster" trend, is it a Do or Don't?

Arden B earrings

If you're into the look, here are some super long earrings to choose from!

1. Boticca, Warrior Helmet Earrings - Long
2. ASOS, Tassel Drop Earrings
3. H&M, Earrings with Long Chains
4. Max & Chloe, Long chain earrings
5. Cara Couture, 'Tribal' Chain Fringe Statement Earrings
6. MALENE BIRGER, Oreck Earrings
7. endless, Chain Shoulder Duster
8. Mrs H, Silk Tassel Earrings
9. Jules Smith, Cairo Pyramid Earrings with Long Chain
10. Giles & Brother, Taki Long Silver Oxide & Hematite Earrings

Ps - Pretty Little Liars showcases has some pretty good fashion and accessories. I usually like Aria and Spencer's outfits the most. Do you watch the show? Which character do you relate most to?

5 comments:

Nichole said...

The third, fifth and tenth pairs are amazing! Great pieces.

Britt said...

I don't think they're really a "do" in the day or for work...but I'd rock these for girls night out for sure!

Anonymous said...

The earrings are great!

ilaktionova.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

loving nimber 2

Anonymous said...

I LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS xx

 
Pin It button on image hover