Friday, December 21, 2012

Do or Don't? Ball to Chain to Ear Cuff

I spotted the ear cuff trend back in September (here) and have been wondering if I have what it takes to pull it off since then.  Am I edgy enough? Can I find the perfect cuff? Just when I thought I was out, I spotted Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere sporting a delicate chained version of the ear cuff I've been pondering for months. Now this is something I could pull off!  A fine chain connects a tiny stud earring to a wishbone-shaped ear cuff, delicately draping the ear, for a look that is more pretty than edgy.

But what do you think - is this look a "Do" or a "Don't"?
model pc: cupcakesandcashmere.com / Jacquie Aiche Ball Chain Ear Cuff, Shopbop

Emily's delicate version is sold out, but see alternatives here

7 comments:

AlinaLoves said...

I adore this cuff, it's so delicate and feminine on one side, but tough and quirky on the other! Perfect combination and great accessory!

Julia said...

I love this cuff too. Best one I've seen yet.

ImportKt said...

Definitely a do! Delicate enough to be balanced out by a tough lil skull stud on the other side

V said...

I actually have one of these! My mother bought it for me a couple of years ago. I think these are very unique.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

sarah r said...

Ha, so funny...but when i saw this post at cupcakes and cashmere i totally thought of you! do you think it's a do?

Jolie Jouel said...

@sarah r: I do think it's a do! Too bad it's sold out...

Jenn said...

great post! i loved all the variety of rings.

~Jenn
chīsana blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover