Monday, December 24, 2012

. Twenty-Twelve .

Twenty-twelve was my first year of blogging!  I fell in love with the whole process, community, and creative space that is Jolie Jouel.  Thanks for following along with me as I found my way and started regular columns - from Designer Spotlight interviews, to This or That, Do or Don't? and Trend Spotting articles. I can't even imagine all of the things 2013 will bring but I am excited. Thanks for reading Jolie Jouel and I hope that I've brought all of you a little jewelry inspiration over the past year. 

Let's take a quick look back at Jolie Jouel in 2012...And I'll see you back here in 2013!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays Love!

www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

Elegantesque said...

nice jewels !


Kisses
Hannah
Elegantesque Blog

Unknown said...

You had an amazing year, and Im wishing you an even better year!

Win a L'OREAL MASCARA >> GIVEAWAY <<
milna89.blogspot.com

Linda said...

gorgeous jewelry.
I didn't know that there're such amazing rings.

http://limadra.blogspot.de

 
Pin It button on image hover