Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers ( < $25)

Stockings are my favorite things to open on Christmas morning. My husband and I solely give each other stockings. There is something magical and fun about pulling out tiny wrapped gifts from a giant sock. What a brilliant idea. Here are some fun, last minute stocking stuffers you can still pick up in time for the 25th. Oh, and the best part? They're all under $25. 
 

1. Pave Post Earrings, Anthro, $24
2. Number Charm, Anthropologie, $15
3. Albeit Lipstick, Anthro, $18
4. Magic Wallet, J. Crew, $18.99
5. Sparkling Cluster Chain Necklace, Forever 21, $19.80
6. Glitter notebook, J. Crew, $16.50
7. Sparkle Orb Key Chain, Anthropologie, $18
8. Disco Cone Cuff, Bauble Bar, Special Price $20
9. Charmed Hair Ties, Anthopologie, $24
10. Crystal Bobbi Pins, Ban.do, $25 
 
Are you all set for Christmas or do you still have last minute shopping to complete?  
I am done shopping early this year, for I think, the first time ever! Now I can just sit back and watch Love Actually and sip festive drinks :) 

2 comments:

Emma said...

Thanks for the very pretty ideas! I'm definitely not done shopping yet (I take my dad shopping on Christmas eve) and these ideas will be very helpful!

Ashley said...

Amazing stocking stuffer ideas, I love that glitter notebook!

-Ashley
Breakfastatsaks.com

 
Pin It button on image hover