Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Watch Round-Up

I am in the market for a new watch and have been doing lots of online window shopping.  The problem is, there are so many pretty, cool, and unique watches out there, I can't seem to choose just one! Do I go for an everyday boyfriend watch? Something fancier? Or something that's totally different and unique? I might just have to get a few!
Which one is your favorite?

1. Timex Modern Originals, Timex
2. The Capulet Watch by Nixon, ASOS
3. The Kensington Watch by Nixon, Shopbop
4. The Bobbi, Nixon
5. DKNY Sparkle Strap Watch, Nordstrom
6. The Camden Chrono, Nixon
7. Michael Kors Midsize Chocolate Leather Watch, Michael Kors
8. Slim Runway Watch by Michael Kors, Shopbop
9. Georgia Leather Watch, Fossil

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great watches. My favourite is by Michael Kors.

LUXESSED

sarah r said...

the rose gold ones are my fave. i'd take either nixon or the michael kors in a heartbeat!

Jolie Jouel said...

@sarah r - those two are my faves too!

Jo said...

I like 6,7 and 8.

xo Jo

http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

Liz said...

Love that Nixon watch from ASOS. It's so unique and I love hexagon shape!

 
Pin It button on image hover