Friday, August 3, 2012

Celebrity Jewelry Style: Kate Bosworth

Kate Bosworth helped launch JewelMint, so it should be no surprise that she's into jewelry in a big way. And she has the accessorizing style to prove it! Have a look at the photos below for some major jewelry inspiration from this blonde beauty.
All photos from StyleBistro

Kate's accessorizing rules:
1. Statement earrings are your best friend.
2. Vintage necklaces are your go-to for neck bling.
3. A cool statement ring is the best accessory when going for the minimalist look.

7 comments:

LOVE J said...

I love her, Great post dear! btw I just moved to a new blog, please check out my blog and if you like follow me on bloglovin and google friend connect, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

Sara said...

I have always loved her - thanks for sharing!

Estate Watch & Jewelry said...

I love those necklaces she is wearing!!! :)

Unknown said...

She is just great!!
Vicky

Ps.: following on Bloglovin'

The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

Frank Vinyl said...

i just love her..she is so cute.

www.frankvinyl.com

Clara Turbay said...

You Have a particular and fun style with great taste.

WhatsTrendingNow said...

She has amazing style
Would love for you to check out my new post

http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover