Thursday, August 16, 2012

One Piece, Three Ways: Fall Scarf

I don't know about you, but I tend to think about scarves a lot like jewelry. It's one of my go-to accessories for fall, and if I am wearing a scarf, I don't tend to wear a necklace. So for me, a scarf is a lot like a big, fun, cozy necklace. Since the temperatures will start to drop soon (sigh) I thought I would put together three fall outfits that all look great with a scarf.  If you live in an area where it stays warmer for longer, trade out the scarf for a bunch of thickly layered necklaces or one big statement necklace, like this one.


On a Hike:
Scarf: French Connection Leopard Scarf, ASOS 
Shoes: Ash  
Army Jacket: ASOS  
Jeans: ASOS 
Boyfriend Knit Beanie: ASOS

To a Business Meeting:
Scarf: French Connection Leopard Scarf, ASOS
Super Skinny Leather Pants: J Brand
Tuxedo Blazer: Madewell
Top: Splendid
Earrings: ASOS
Bootie: ASOS
 
Girls Night Out:
Scarf: French Connection Leopard Scarf, ASOS
Dress: Nation LTD 
Jacket: ASOS
Booties: Jeffrey Campbell 
Bracelets: Vita Fede, French Connection, ASOS  

4 comments:

Julia said...

Scarves are the best! And so versatile. Love the comparison to necklaces.

xx Julia

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

great post!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. enter my new international jewellery/accessory giveaway to win one of two prizes!

Rachel said...

Loved this post! People talk so much about accessorising to find different ways to wear an outfit, but not what different outfits you can wear one accessory with!

Giovanna said...

Super cute looks! The first one is my fave!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

 
Pin It button on image hover