Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jewelry Organization: The Inspiration

I was recently asked if I would showcase my personal jewelry collection on another blog. The idea both excited and scared me. I can't wait to share photos of my favorite pieces of jewelry, but my collection is stored in places all over the house, in random piles. Not so great. And not visually appealing in the least.

Yesterday I came across a (new to me) blog, a house in the hills, and the post at the top of site was about her recent jewelry organization. This lady has some fabulous tips and great photos for those of us still needing to organize our jewelry collections. She includes links to the sites where she purchased her jewelry stands and velvet jewelry trays. Seriously helpful.

I've gone ahead and ordered a few of my own velvet trays and stands and can't wait to get organized! Don't you just love when another blog inspires you to take action in your own life?
 All photos from ahouseinthehills.com

8 comments:

Lulu said...

Wow, this is really impressive!

Mint. said...

Lovely! Need to do some organizing myself!!


mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

Xx

Borjana said...

Oh my!This is sooo amazing,honey!Love it!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Taylor Morgan said...

love these photos! I wish I had room in my tiny 490 square foot apartment in NYC to have a pretty display of my jewelry. Someday I will though!

love from NYC,

Taylor
Taylor Morgan Shop
taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow pretty eye candy!!!! Great organization. I have nothing organized. Its all a big mess and inspired after this post.

Follow each other???

*****CHANEL handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com******

estellelamode.com said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous collection!

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

magnetic bracelet said...

You are definitely right about that. She has fine organizational skills. No wonder why you and the rest of the viewers are inspired. Much thanks for inspiring!

Maget Magastore said...

wow gorgeous collection!

 
Pin It button on image hover