Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Trend Spotting: Chevron Jewelry

Chevrons are popping up everywhere - from pillows and curtains to dresses and sweaters. Jewelry is no exception to the chevron trend as I've seen the playful shape wrapped around fingers, dangling from necks, and hanging from ears. Here are a few of my favorite chevron inspired jewelry pieces:
1. Chevron rings, Etsy
2. Zig Zag rings, ASOS
3. Chevron necklace, Gorjana
4. Chevron Marquis Earrings, Max & Chloe
5. Eunice necklace, Spark + Pepper
6. Chevron Cuff, CC Skye
7. Black Pave Chevron Ring, House of Harlowe 1960
8. Chevron Long necklace, Piperlime
9. Chevron bangle, Gorjana
10. Leather-Inset Earrings, BCBGMAXAZRIA
11. Chevron Chunky bracelet, Forever 21

6 comments:

Kitt said...

In love with all of these chevrons!

Thania said...

I just found your blog and i love it!! I'm a new follower!!
Follow me back if you want!!♥♥

xoxo
Thania

http://imaddictedtoglamour.blogspot.gr/

Kristiina said...

Love! I think the ones from etsy are my favorite.

estellelamode.com said...

Love them all, so pretty!

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

Diana Marks said...

love this post!

If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Danielle Barbe said...

i just love the chevron rings from etsy! so delicate and pretty! xx

 
Pin It button on image hover