Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Accessories Report: Small Cross-body Bags

Here's one of those posts I was talking about earlier that will stray from jewelry but focus on another fashion accessory.  I hope you enjoy the change! Without further ado...

I am in the market for a new, small, cross-body bag. I used to be the queen of over-sized sacks, but since switching to my first small bag (buy here) I can't seem to go back. Why do we need to carry around so much? Why does my left shoulder slope toward the ground? Kidding. Cross-body bags just seem so much more comfortable and there is something liberating about leaving the house with just your phone, some lip gloss, and a wallet. Here are the cross-bodies that are on my radar now.

1. Rebecca Minkoff, Mini 5 Zip Clutch 2. Rebecca Minkoff, Woven MAC Bag 3. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Phone in a Box Dots 4. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Classic Q Percy Bag 5. Tory Burch, 797 Crossbody Pouch 6. CC Skye, Studded Eden 7. Rebecca Minkoff, Eyelet Mini Sweetie Bag 8. Rebecca Minkoff, Mini MAC Bag

4 comments:

t said...

Great bags! So practical when you need to be hands free and not weighed down!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Nichole said...

Three and seven are right up my alley.

Hannah said...

Obsessed with crossbodies especially rebecca minkoff's mini macs!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Unknown said...

Bags are the most important accessory for a woman. I also have a huge collection of bags. I have the same black cross bag but in different stuff.
Orla Kiely Bags

 
Pin It button on image hover