Friday, January 18, 2013

Trend Spotting: Cage Rings

Lately I've been swooning over double-decker/cross/"X"/cage rings. I don't know if they have an official name, but any ring that has more than one band and is somehow interlocked has piqued my interest. There is something edgy and cool about this look that I just can't shake from head. So I started to hunt down the best cage rings on the internet that I could find. I'd take any one of these below!

1. Gorjana Lena Ring, Shopbop
2. ASOS Pack of Three Double Bar Rings
3. Crossing Ring, Catbird
4. Gold Textured Cage Ring, Bluefly
5. Eva Fehren Diamond X Ring, Barneys
6. Odette New York Klaia Cage Ring, Catbird
7. BIJULES Large Knuckle Ring, My Chameleon
8. Pink Circle Cage Ring, Colette
9. Gold Pavé Diamond Elijo Ring, Alexa Leigh
10. Bijules 3 Tier Ring, My Chameleon

What do you think of this trend? Would you wear a cage ring?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing cage rings!

Win a MAX FACTOR MASCARA: >> GIVEAWAY <<
milna89.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Love the rings. I think the next time I'm shopping I'll spurge on one!

http://thecoyotethistle.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Personally, I'm a huge ring lover and you chose some fabulous rings!

Lubna
WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

Ooh La La Gwen said...

This are some pretty ring!

www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover